Wednesday 11 June 2014

Back from the Falls

And back! 

Niagara Falls Comic Con came and went by in a flash, a big thank you to everyone who came by the table and picked up some art or some prints, this weekend would be nothing without you guys. And to my Spent Pencils team as well, you guys made a good weekend incredible. Plenty of sketching, selling and drawing all weekend long, but luckily it wasn't all work, there was plenty of play as well. From late night gaming with Mario Kart Double Dash to actually going to see the Falls this year, we totally missed that last time, I can't complain. And to top it all off, we got an awesome bbq from fellow SP artist and family, Oliver. A big thank you to you man and your family for having all of us there. 

Want to give some shout outs to the people who came by and got a commission or one of my sketch covers (it's one of a kind and it's all yours now). I got to say it's a honour to meet you guys and to have that kind of love given back for me and my art, so a big thank you. To new followers and old followers alike, anything you need from me, you just ask away. Anything you want to see me draw, let me know. I wouldn't be here without you guys, so let the Storm know what he can create. 

And what would a show be without a few pictures. A few amazing cosplayers and memories with friends as well...


Ooooooooooooooooooh!!!

Bow down to the Elves! 

Saga! <3

Zombie commission!

I know a Predator. 

Times change...sometimes. :P

I will post the rest of my pictures on my Tumblr blog, which you can follow over here. I am really looking forward to doing this show next year, lots of love for Niagara, you guys are great! And remember to keep it locked here on Storm Watch for more news and updates and on the next show or event that I will be doing this Spring and Summer. Keep chasing the storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment