Monday 8 September 2014

Let's Riot!

So it goes without saying, it was a riot! An incredible day with amazing performances by some of my favourite bands, incredible food and great company, thanks to my best bro, Toby! I haven't been to show like this, let alone a concert in ages, so this was pretty awesome. I also got to see for the first time, Death Cab for Cutie, one of my favourite bands which I had not seen live, so that feels good to mark off my list. Although I would definitely go see them again, an hour set list isn't enough for me. I loved Tokyo Police Club, Metric and City & Colour performances, it shows a great strength in the current Canadian music scene. To any readers out of Canada, check these guys out for sure, some great music to be found here.

I could try and describe my day for you guys, but as they say a picture is worth a thousand words...


































It's been a long day but it was well worth it, ready to take on this week ahead at full force. Rock on Storm Clouds and keep chasing the storm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment