Wednesday 14 August 2013

No Time Left...


Damn it, I feel really bad when I haven't update in ages. So to borrow one from good old Mick Foley, to the dozens and dozens of ChileanStorm fans, I want to apologize to you personally for the lack of update on the page. Been busy with work, artwork, life, artwork and even more artwork, I can't tell you how much work I have to do, and I know that anybody and everybody who is going to FanExpo is working their butts off, so I want to say let's keep going guys, all of us, it's not easy what we do and we do it cause we love this more than anything. But I wanted to post up a quick little update to let you know what's going on this side of things.

Well after a weekend of rest I had to go down to the races that is work, takes a lot out of me but I am doing my best. Go to go back to the gym on Monday, which was awesome cause I have been due for quite sometime now, I need to keep this up for sure. Less flab, more abs. I also got a chance to hang out with my fellow spent twin, Tea yesterday as well. My favourite person in the world, I can't say enough amazing things about her. Although we have taken a few weeks off from Time Well Spent, but we will be back for sure, don't you worry! And for those who have yet to watch episode 9, take the time and watch it, a longer episode as well as we prepare for Fan Expo. And be sure to watch all the previous episodes and spread the word as well, one dozen can become two dozens and more and more, so please subscribe and comment like there is no tomorrow. 


In this episode we do take a look at Collider from Vertigo Comics in the Review section, and in the Spotlight I suggest readers to take a look at Regular Show and Tea plugs up one of our Spent Pencils originals, Little Dragonfly from Mark Feltham. So be sure to pick up a copy as well from our table at Fan Expo as well, it's an awesome book for sure! 

But take it from me, we are all totally crazy busy, so I apologize for the lack of updates but a lot of big things are on the horizon, so stay tuned and subscribe to this page and you know, tell your friends and stuff. And your pets too...why not. Much love, and keep chasing the storm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment