Monday 27 October 2014

Diary of Glass: Entry 3

No rest for the wicked. That is something for sure to be said, with under a week to go and with every second counting, for the second time this month I got sick. It's mainly allergies to dust, which luckily my shared living space here has got plenty of dust to spare, dust for everyone. And when you are away most of the time, yeah things end up collecting a lot of dust. Part of me thinks that is some kind of strange metaphor for my current state of life, things collecting dust and why it makes me sick. I might be onto something here, maybe. Regardless Storm Clouds, I have got some good news, I finished up the cover, so that's going to be getting scanned up today! If you follow me on Instagram, and if you don't follow me at ChileanStorm, you would have seen that I posted up five images, each of the five "wardens" of the Glass Prison. I will be posting them here, so take a look and see what you think...

Greed

Indulgence

Desire


Pain


Guilt



The five demons or the five wardens are the main antagonist of the Glass Prison story, while they are here to drag Jason down into eternal damnation, each of them has their own agenda and story. While some mainly want to conquer and dominate the mind, others are looking for something even greater and much darker. I want to go into greater detail for each of these guys, but I can't give away too much, it ruins the story and the surprise of it all. 

So get to know these five monsters, they will be here for awhile.

Well that's all I got for now, if you have any questions or comments, you can ask down below or you can give me a follow on all the different forms of social media, ChileanStorm for practically everything I do. I will be back tomorrow with a new blog, until then keep chasing the storm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment