Friday 19 July 2013

Milk is a Bad Choice...

It's so damn hot! 

Should be your general response to this summer for and all in the GTA, this heat wave is something else for sure. I mean I love the summer, don't get me wrong, but we can't even go out and enjoy the sun because this heat drank a case of Mountain Dew and is now considered extreme, like a 9.5 out 10 kind of extreme. Which sucks you know, how can we enjoy all the beautiful sights in the city or relax on the beach with an extreme heat alert? But if you are going to chill at home or at a Starbucks, why not watch some awesome? That's right I got a few videos to plug up here, a new vlog from me and the latest episode of Time Well Spent. A warning though, with both me and Tiffany on screen we bring the hottness to another level, you may sweat more then you could imagine. Just a warning. 


On this weeks episode we Spotlight on Adventure Time: Candy Capers #1, which I also finished writing a review for it as well, so go check that out as well here on this page. And Tiff takes a look the classic graphic novel, Maus. Which should be on everyone's must read list, a timeless comic book classic. As for Reviews, we look at The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys! I will for sure write up a review for this one as well, it's a really good book so far with the first two issues out and on the way. So give this episode a watch, a like and a lovely little comment. We want to get to know you more and know what you want to see on Time Well Spent. And tell your friends as well, spread the word. 

 

 

A new vlog as well is up here, I complain a little bit about the heat and I show what comics I picked up this week. A lot of random silliness in this one as well, so give it a look and see what you think. Again, just starting this page so any subscriptions and likes would mean a lot to me. I want to do these more but I need to know what I am doing and for who I am doing it for, so don't be a stranger.  But watch and see what you think, who knows...you might like it. 

And remember guys we are half way through July Well Spent event which is taking place over at Silver Snail comics in the downtown of Toronto, so come on out tomorrow and see my captain and fearless leader, Arnold Trinidad! And the amazing and incredibly talented, Oliver Castaneda! Who by the way has another Aspen comic cover coming up very soon, stay tuned. And quite possibly my favourite person in the entire world, the talented and super creative, Tiffany Medeiros! Be sure to also follow her amazing web comic series, Tales of Lost. I can't say enough great things about Tiff, just be sure to follow her work now and watch her change the game. Glad to be working with her and all the amazing talent in my Spent family. Well that's all the time I got for now, going to go shower and clean up, going out tonight. You stay cool Toronto and I will see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment