Wednesday 13 February 2019

1:49 AM

Ten minutes to 2:00 AM...

February 14th, Valentine's Day, go figure.

Listening to Tyler, The Creator's 2015 album Cherry Bomb. F*****G YOUNG.

So here I am trying to set up my new website over on Wix, and just coming to terms with how little I actually know, but that's why we learn. I have to figure this stuff out fast though, I need to start creating some products and artwork to actually sell and such. But also get the site going and looking as nice as I can, it will be my online portfolio after all, especially if I am trying to look for work and such.

PERFECT feat. Kali Uchis.

I have a lot of work ahead of me, and the worst thought is I am not going to see a dime from it until I finish and put it all out there. Don't know how long I am going to be able to the part timer work, the boredom is sin and it bugs me being away from the things I want to like practice my artwork, improve or learn a new skill and applying it to my own work. F**k this system.

SMUCKERS feat Kanye West & Lil Wayne.

This will all make sense in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment