Thursday 20 June 2013

Time Well Spent (Episode 2): Spider-sister and Black Holes...




So episode two is here! 

Oh man I am so pumped to get this one out, cause I had a blast shooting this episode with Toby. I had a lot more energy in me this week as well, so some might be taken aback by the larger amount of random craziness going on screen, and honestly it was just me and Tobs having fun, so we hope you enjoyed this episode. And by all means, let us know what you thought, we need all the feed back we could use here, so by all means please let us know what you thought of this weeks or even last weeks episode. And be sure to check out last weeks episode cause we still got the giveaway going on until the end of the month, you can walk away with a signed variant copy of BubbleGun, so by all means do check it out. 

And I am going to leave a list of the links here to all the books we recommended on this weeks show, so do yourself a favor and give these book a read! 

Stay posted here for more news and updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment