Sunday 16 June 2013

Picnic on the Island:

A little update on today's picnic, a little something before I get to theaters and get started on the Man of Steel event tonight. An early start of the day for me, woke up a little bit ahead of my alarm clock. So with all that free time, I decided to read a few books I had picked up last night from Silver Snail. I even went through my whole comic book collection and made a list on all the current books that I am following and which issues I am missing. I met up with the Wolf Fist team and we made our way to meet up with the rest of the group. After a little bit of waiting and a boat ride across we got to meet with the rest of the team and let the eating begin. 



It was great to see practically the whole team together, being a 20 person group and all, it's a little hard to organize all of us together in one spot, but this was pretty close.  A big thanks to everyone who could make it today, it was a blast! And so much amazing food cooked perfectly by Joanne, that was really really good. It was great to sketch trade with Mark, going to post up that CM Punk he drew for me. And a big thanks to Arnold, for getting everyone together in the first place. A team is only as good as its leader, and there is no better then Arnold! 

Also remember to check out my new video, on the Maddsketch channel on YouTube! There's a giveaway going on, so be sure to check it out and get some freebies. Also subscribe to the blog here and be sure to follow me on Twitter and on Instagram, @ChileanStorm! And give a like on Facebook to both Maddsketch and to Spent Pencils page. Also stay tuned for later tonight, I am going to try and interview my Dad on comics, a Father's Day special! 

No comments:

Post a Comment