Wednesday 26 June 2013

Oh My Vlog!

Hey there party people, just giving a quick little update here at the studio, finishing up on the latest episode of Time Well Spent. I am also taking this opportunity to let everyone know about my YouTube channel and my new Vlog that I will be doing now, still thinking up a name for it, probably something to do with storms or being Chilean, I don't know. The idea though will serve as a backstage pass of sorts, so you'll get to see what I do on my time off and stuff, you will laugh and you will most definitely cry, but you will get view everything that's going on with me. So please by all means, subscribe and leave comments below and you know, let me know how I am doing and stuff, going to need all the feedback I can get so please help a blogger out. 

And so for the first episode, watch it here...


Yup there it is, really hard not to bust out laughing, Tiff and Madd made it here not laugh my ass. But yeah, what did you think? And also a lot more videos coming up in the near future so be sure to check it out. And also, be sure to stay tuned for the new episode of Time Well Spent, Doodle Tuesdays and Madd Vlog, all on the Maddsketch channel, so give it a look if you haven't already. 

Anyways that's all the time I got for today, I will be back tomorrow and be sure to check out my Instagram, I am asking what character to draw on an Age of Ultron blank cover. So leave a comment and I may choose  your character to draw, I will let everyone know who will be drawn. Alright everyone, I am out, embrace the storm and chase the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment